Join now - be part of our community!

Future BRAVIA features - requests & suggestions.

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Future BRAVIA features - requests & suggestions.

Hi all

Please feel free to put in any requests for future updates and features you would like to see added. Of course we can't promise that we can deliver on all of them as there may be technical/commercial/resource limitations, as to why they aren't possible, but everything will be considered.

Thanks

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

Re-enable sticky tag

281 REPLIES 281
profile.country.SK.title
mm1999
New

1. add support for jpg with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling

2. time shift

3. better recording

- possibility change name of recorded program

- recording from EPG - adjust start and end time manualy

profile.country.GB.title
65hx923_cust11
New

I would love a simple request. Make a TV which works well, fault free with decent picture quality. I hope that is not too much to ask at least for the Flagship TV of Sony

profile.country.fr_FR.title
ChristopheT.
Visitor

- daylimotion liveshown implemented plz, for starcraft 2 streaming tournament ... even the internet box can display this but not my expensiv tv ...

- And html5 or flash player, got acces to browers without any of this possibilité is so useless

- Then, down VOD price, 5 euro to watch a movie ? are you serius ? and some guys still ask why illegal stream are so popular ? 3 vod and u can BUY the movies ... i like this possibility of SEN, i should be the first to use if price are normal. For exemple 1 euro the location, i'm sure u already win money with this price, and people will watch more. but no .. u prefer put 5.99 euro and force us to watch internet stream from computer, and we are supose to be the bad guys ...

profile.country.da_DK.title
Chruker
Visitor

1st priority:  Being able to pause live-tv (had assumed that it could this since the tv can record)

2nd priority:  Return button on remote that actually returns to the previously watched channel

3rd priority:  Dig the channel list out of its deep menu location:

I had specificly waited to get a tv with PVR functionality. Unfortunately I had assumed that Pausing was base feature of PVR, just like rewind/fastforward etc.. One of the reason that I could accept the severe limitation of the damn encrypted drive, was that at least the pause would work fine, and then I could just record with my £50 dvb-c box.

Catmambo
Contributor

Channel list can be found by pressing guide on the remote..

Thanks

profile.country.hr_BA.title
Drago5lav
New

I have KDL-32BX320 and everything works fine, but subtitles from USB are VERY small. There's also 2 letters missing in CP1250 - Š and Ž. Is this possible to fix with firmware?

Thanks!

Stratox
New

I'd like to see a series record option and the title list reflecting the main programme recorded rather than the last minute of the previous programme. It'd also be nice to be able to browse through the programme information for other channels whilst watching TV instead of just getting the programme information up for the current programme and the one afterwards on the current channel. I know you can access this through the TV guide, but you have to go through several menus to access this currently and the TV picture goes to the small screen in the corner rather than the main screen.

sabih10001
Visitor

Please give the S-master 3D surround option when using AUDIO OUTPUT/ EXTERNAL AUDIO. My hifi system does not have a good surround option. This can be done by firmware update.

This is the only thing i want after that major youtubre update.

Regards.

copperjewel
Visitor

Can you add ITV Player to the bbc i-player option?

Thanks

......  copperjewel

nikkilim
Visitor

Casing that would be 80% glass would be a nice thing to look at. https://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vmware_happy.gif