Join now - be part of our community!

Future BRAVIA features - requests & suggestions.

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Future BRAVIA features - requests & suggestions.

Hi all

Please feel free to put in any requests for future updates and features you would like to see added. Of course we can't promise that we can deliver on all of them as there may be technical/commercial/resource limitations, as to why they aren't possible, but everything will be considered.

Thanks

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

Re-enable sticky tag

281 REPLIES 281
profile.country.fr_FR.title
moimael
Visitor

Just saw that sony had 4,83 billions euros of loss. Doesn't surprise me at all, since they do not want to add basic feature such as mkv support on their tv and doesn't seems to listen to their customers...

bearjosh
Visitor

I also agree that Sony have lost the plot. I do not want anything special but general software that works in an intelligant way. Their software for normal operations are so frustrating that I will not buy another Sony TV unless they get their act together. For instance there is currently no last channel viewed facility on Sony sets !!!!!

I have even had to re configure my PC so that it will handle messages on this site by altering the compatibility view settings otherwise the cursor is three letters away from the true position. This from a computer manufacturer and this is being composed on a Sony PC.

profile.country.de_DE.title
Helge_
Visitor

Bravia TV: I will see TV and Teletext. Internet over PC or SmartPhone. That's enough,.

sabih10001
Visitor

Where is the mkv support???

And subtitles improvement???

Looks like sony is not listening to its customers.???

I think its worthless to give sony any feedbacks or ask for new features.

I really wanted to see the html5 youtube player because it has better audio/video quality and uses less cpu but i think I am wasting my time typing suggestions in this forum.

bearjosh
Visitor

You are right, Sony is not listening to its customers. That is why it lost billions of Euros last year.

No more Sony TV's for me.

gugabackhand
Visitor

+1 on MKV support. https://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vmware_happy.gif

profile.country.de_DE.title
KDL-55EX725
Visitor

Only 3 little wishs and I'm happy:

1. MKV support

2. channel return function

3. weather widget

magpiemale1970
New

Sony do netflix on their t.v I have it on mine

drhowells
New

Then your TV is either a brand new 2012 model, you are in the US or using a US IP address to access the US Netflix as they use a different kind of DRM in the US which does work on Sony TVs.

magpiemale1970
New

My tv is 40hx753  and I am in uk Sony did say they were adding netflix to New 2012 models as I seen the press release on hifi sound n vision.but Divent worry your not missing owt,as I reckon running netflix and Lovefilm through the tv you miss out on loads of films as to streaming through the computer to the tv.I have a trial on both and I certainly do not get 5000 films that lovefilm says you ought to get.