Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

SOLVED
tmarko
Explorer

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

Hi to all, im having problems updating my w755. When i want to update android software im always stuck on 88% and having error 2123 (An error occurred during the software update, . The update server in temporarily unavailable. Please try again later Error: 2123). Ive tried several time, over cable, wifi, nothing. Always stuck on 88%. Same thing with fw, ive downloaded fw from sony site, connect usb to tv, the fw starts to copying and again on 88% tv restarts. So if anybody nows how to resolve this, please help! Thanks!

225 REPLIES 225
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Patrick2691

I have sent you a private message with some instructions - let me know how you get on.

Cheers

slawa1973
Explorer

Yesterday I bought KD43X8305C(PKG2.287.0010EUB) me the same problem via USB and a LAN connection you can fix, please?

Solved! Figured out myself!

Edited by Quinnicus - Removal of email address.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @slawa1973

Glad you have managed to solve it yourself.  Although I have just sent you a private message with some instructions - so disregard my PM. 

Cheers

MaxZhe
Explorer

Hi, Quinnicus

please help me with the same problem 2123. I bought  43X8305C two months ago. Now I can't upgade via Internet or USB. Every time is error 2123 and restart of TV. Can you fix it?

Best wishes,

slawa1973
Explorer

Привет, Quinnicus! У меня примерно такая же инструкция! Самое главное результат! Вы сомной согласны? Вы единственный человек, кто пытается помочь, без коррыстно, в обновлении данного телевизора!За это вам огромное спасибо! По больше бы таких!

Всем привет! Я из России! Внимательно почитав инструкцию к телевизору пришел к выводу, что жесткий диск правильно видит только usb3(читал инструкцию SONY KD-43X8305C). Скачал официальную прошивку с оф сайта, распаковал, получил sony_dtv0FA50A09A0A9_00014100_0DCD006C.PKG. Копирую этот файл в корневой каталог флешки.Сново беру этот же файл  sony_dtv0FA50A09A0A9_00014100_0DCD006C.PKG и переименовываю в upgrade_uploader.pkg и копирую в корневой каталог флеш. На флешке теперь у нас 2 файла с одинаковым размером sony_dtv0FA50A09A0A9_00014100_0DCD006C.PKG и upgrade_uploader.pkg.

Делаем общий сброс телевизора к заводским настройкам.Ищем usb порт с поддержкой HDD, это обычно последний порт USB, у меня их 3, значит USB3.(как так? обычно HDD подключается к первым портам, чувствую, что здесь китайцы поработали, мы читаем с лева на право, а у них с права на лево! Ха-Ха-Ха)

После общего сброса, вставляем нашу флешку в последний порт USB. Это файл sony_dtv0FA50A09A0A9_00014100_0DCD006C.PKG начинает грузится до 75% и уходит в перезагрузку,

этот файл upgrade_uploader.pkg подхватывается полсе перезагрузки и вауля пошло обнавление телевизора. На телевизоре горит значек не вытаскивать вилку из розетки. Ждем пока не пропадет этот значек(примерно 30 - 40 мин). Все телевизор обнавлен.Мне не понятно почему до сих пор из этокого делают такую секретность.

Translation Yandex: 

Hi, Quinnicus! I have roughly the same manual! Most importantly the result! You with me agree? You are the only person who's trying to help, without korystno, to upgrade the TV!For this you thank you! To be more of these!

Hello! I am from Russia! Carefully reading the user manual the TV came to the conclusion that the hard drive is correctly sees only usb3(read manual SONY KD-43X8305C). Downloaded official firmware from official site, unpacked, got sony_dtv0FA50A09A0A9_00014100_0Dcd006c.PKG. Copy this file to the root directory of the stick.Again take the same file sony_dtv0FA50A09A0A9_00014100_0Dcd006c.PKG and rename it upgrade_uploader.pkg and copy it to the root directory of the flash. On the drive we now have 2 files with the same size sony_dtv0FA50A09A0A9_00014100_0Dcd006c.PKG and upgrade_uploader.pkg.
Do the reset the TV to factory settings.Looking for usb port, support HDD, it's usually the last USB port, I have 3, so USB3.(how so? usually the HDD is connected to the first interface, I feel, that is the Chinese worked, we read from left to right, and them from right to left! Ha-Ha-Ha)
After a General reset, plug our flash drive into the last USB port. This file sony_dtv0FA50A09A0A9_00014100_0Dcd006c.PKG will ship with up to 75% leaves in reboot
this file upgrade_uploader.pkg picked up after the restart and went vaul I love TV. The TV icon is illuminated do not remove the plug from the socket. Wait until this icon disappear(approximately 30 - 40 minutes). All TV is last updated on.I do not understand why it is still of etakogo do such secrecy.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @MaxZhe

I have sent you a private message with some instructions - let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @slawa1973

You're Welcome :slight_smile:

About the fix for the firmware - the work-around of having two copies of the firmware on the USB drive doesnt always work.  But for some reason its worked for some people - Sony is unsure why.  However they did develop a fix (in the PM I sent you).  But for some reason they dont want this publically posted.  Oh well.

Take care.

-----

Translation:

Пожалуйста :slight_smile:

О исправлением для прошивки - работы вокруг наличия двух копий программного обеспечения на USB-привода всегда не работает. Но по какой-то причине своей работал для некоторых людей - Sony не уверен, почему. Тем не менее они сделали разработать исправление (в ПМ я послал вас). Но по какой-то причине они не хотят это публично отвечал. Ну что ж.

Береги себя.

MaxZhe
Explorer

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for the solution of the problem 2123 from slawa1973. I tried to make all steps according instruction, but after installing USB with two files - there was not uploading up to 75%. My KD 438305C has just restarted after appearing of downloading bar of sony update. I tried 4 times and has the same result. Restart. So, I will glad to recieve any advices for solution. Thanks in advance

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @MaxZhe

I sent you a private message a couple of days ago with some instructions on resolving this problem.  At current, it remains un-read. 

You can access Private Messages this way:

Private Messages.jpg

Cheers

seedn83
Explorer

i have the same probleem with my CMTBT80W.

Could you please send me the solution for this problem?