Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with ITV Hub (ITV 1 channel) and 7 day TV scrollback

SOLVED
Gizzimodo
New

Problem with ITV Hub (ITV 1 channel) and 7 day TV scrollback

Can not scroll back 7 days anymore and ITV 1 Hub keeps asking for postcode even though it has been entered. Are they both connected ? Had a 24 hour power cut at the weekend, not sure if relevant. On scroll back says no information, will scroll back for the current day but not previous days. Says software is upto date - TV is latest Sony 49" . Was working fine on scroll back (never previously watched ITV Hub).

107 REPLIES 107
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown
Enthusiast

It sounds like you will need to do a Factory Reset to have any hope of clearing this problem permanently.

Try one of those, from Settings, and see if the issue goes away or not.

YouView Superuser, but not an employee of YouView, nor retained by them for this purpose. It's purely me speaking
ZiggyTig1
New

Worked for me too!! Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
aruss2000
Explorer

Perfect thanks this has been bugging me for weeks

Keithangy
New

How did you get a fix from eith Sony or youView

profile.country.GB.title
BTHart
Explorer

The problem still exists for me, I have used the advice above and it clears the problem for about one week then it comes back again, really fustrating as SOny supposed to be a quality tele!!!  would really like to know how to get a formal response from Sony on the issue ???? 

profile.country.GB.title
jayne.cunniffe
New

Thank You so much, it has worked a treat.

Thank you so much. We have ITV  hub again 👍

profile.country.GB.title
domburns3
Explorer

Extremely grateful to you. It worked a treat. It has saved my marriage because she can now watch Endeavour and Midsomer murders.

Thank goodness these posts stay up for ages (over a year) because your answer still solved my problem...brilliant thank you.

BTW the Sony Bravia TV I have is the worst TV EVER, nothing but one problem after another. No wonder it was in the sale!!

Thanks and kind regards

Dee

profile.country.GB.title
Cakebird70
New

Brilliant it worked ! Thank you 

so much ☺️