Join now - be part of our community!

55XH SERIES TO PS2

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
muvoda

55XH SERIES TO PS2

Hi guys, I have a new 55XH9505 tv and I wanted to connect a PS2 to it but I can only find 2 coloured inputs on the left side of the tv and both seem to be too big for the PS2 connector's to stay in the holes plus there is only 2, whereas the plug on my PS2 has 3 coloured connection's, is it at all possible for my PS2 can be  connected to this tv? or do I need to purchase some kind of extra connector. Cheers all. Regards muvoda.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
muvoda

Hi Peter, thank you for your reply, I'm sorry but I haven't got a PC, I was referring to a tv, all I can see by the hdmi inputs are 2 round coloured inputs wearas my PS2 has 3 coloured male connectors, (my PS2 connectors seem too thin they don't fit snug, the tvs inputs seem too wide) so if I need to buy an adapter to connect to one of the HDMI ports then I will have a look around for something. Kind regards muvoda.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi,

Since the PS2 uses analogue connections you cannot connect it to your PC without an adaptor.

You would need an analogue to HDMI adapter to connect the PS2.

Cheers

Peter

profile.country.GB.title
muvoda

Hi Peter, thank you for your reply, I'm sorry but I haven't got a PC, I was referring to a tv, all I can see by the hdmi inputs are 2 round coloured inputs wearas my PS2 has 3 coloured male connectors, (my PS2 connectors seem too thin they don't fit snug, the tvs inputs seem too wide) so if I need to buy an adapter to connect to one of the HDMI ports then I will have a look around for something. Kind regards muvoda.