annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

KDL50W828b Screen Mirroring failed

Ghosterman
Nieuw

KDL50W828b Screen Mirroring failed

Hi,

I bought a new kdl50W828B television, but unfortunately when I try the screen mirroring it fails to connect with my windows 8.1 64-bit laptop (miracast compatible). The tv and laptop are both in the same network (for example, wifi direct does work) and I installed the latest updates on both the laptop and TV. When I try the screen mirroring, my laptop is able to find the tv, and connect with it and install some components. On the TV, my laptop name appears, but ultimately the message "connection failed" appears....

What can I do?

Thanks

4 ANTWOORDEN 4
profile.country.NL.title
Vinc_E
Expert

Screen mirroring works on my set, but is highly dependent on your network. 
If you use a 2.4 Ghz connection, but have a lot of networks close by, it won't work well. 

Do you have a router that uses a 5.0 gHz connection? 

Ghosterman
Nieuw

No I don't. But the TV is connected by cable. The laptop isn't, but I can try if it works when I connect the laptop by cable as well (tomorrow though), although that kind of defeats the purpose here :slight_smile:

Ghosterman
Nieuw

I had the TV wirelessly connected with the router when I tried the mirroring. Now its connected by cable, although I just realized Miracast is a wireless protocol, so not sure if it can work through a cabled connection?

Also, the amount of other networks in the area is pretty low, about 5-8 other ssid's I think.

profile.country.NL.title
Vinc_E
Expert

Considering I've been able to set up screen mirroring, but not get a stable image on the screen I don't know what the proper way is to get a stable connection. 

I've tried the NFC and manual method and screen mirroring does activate. But the screen flickers too much to be functional I think.