Join now - be part of our community!

How to install latest firmware update on Bravia KDL-EX32703

profile.country.en_GB.title
antomki23
Visitor

How to install latest firmware update on Bravia KDL-EX32703

I have tried and tried to perform the update for my TV, i have followed the instructions from Sony's website i believe to the letter and still it wont do it? I have left the tv on standby every night for about 4 nights, and still no 'over the air' automatic update via their dongle! I have downloaded the latest firmware to a correctly (as per Sony's recommendations) formated USB, and followed their guide, NO BLOODY JOY!!  I am on an older firmware version for my TV and i need to perform the update so that i can get iPlayer and, i am told, other updates to work properly on the TV. I just don't know where i am going wrong?! Also, whilst i'm here, does anybody know how to activate the enhanced features on this TV? I again, cannot find out how to do this, so please, if it has to be a step by step idiots guide, i'll take it!!   HELP ME, I'M GOING TO LOSE IT SHORTLY!!!  Cheers in advance.

12 REPLIES 12
profile.country.en_GB.title
antomki23
Visitor

Finally!! Thanks Catmambo, i have now managed to update the firmware AND iPlayer is now working. Thanks again for all your help!

Cheers, Andrew.

johnemney
Explorer

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI @johnemney

Do you have a particular issue, as you have posted a 'blank post' ?  As this thread is 7 years old, I would recommend you creating a new thread/topic.

Cheers