Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

SOLVED
tmarko
Explorer

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

Hi to all, im having problems updating my w755. When i want to update android software im always stuck on 88% and having error 2123 (An error occurred during the software update, . The update server in temporarily unavailable. Please try again later Error: 2123). Ive tried several time, over cable, wifi, nothing. Always stuck on 88%. Same thing with fw, ive downloaded fw from sony site, connect usb to tv, the fw starts to copying and again on 88% tv restarts. So if anybody nows how to resolve this, please help! Thanks!

225 REPLIES 225
heltonribeiro
Explorer

Hi...could you help me? 

Same error...

My Tv is a 75x8505c

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @heltonribeiro

I have sent you some instructions via private message.  Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

heltonribeiro
Explorer

Tks!

One more question...

My friend that lives in brasil have a XBR - 55X855C...

It's possible to upgrade using another country firmware?  Can you send me the PUP for model 2015_3707_brb ?

Do you have any idea when this firmware will be released in brazil?

Sorry for my bad english...

Tks 

Huubhein
Explorer

Dear, I have a KD-49X8307C SONY TV, and I have the same problem. It says: "An error occured during system software update. The server is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Error: (2123)

thanks for you help

an3a46
New

Hi guys, i have the same problem with a kdl-65w859c..same error 2123..can i have a help?

profile.country.GB.title
Hanzt11
Explorer

Hi! I'm having this problem also, the TV updated gives me the 2123 error message at around 55%, could you pass on the instructions to me please! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Hanzt11

Ive sent you a private message - but I need the model number of your TV, can you please either reply here or via PM.

Cheers

profile.country.RU.title
Mikhail79
Explorer

Hello! I have a TV kd-65x8505c. By wi-fi is not updated. It gives an error of 2122, and on restart it issues an error 4057. When updating from USB, it starts downloading, reaches 92% and reboots. The update is not installed. Help me please!
profile.country.RU.title
Mikhail79
Explorer

Reply please send to the mail [edited by moderator to remove email address}
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Mikhail79

I have sent you a private message with some instructions - let me know how you get on.

Cheers