annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

Xperia XZ compact jack

DjJimmenl
Nieuw

Xperia XZ compact jack

First, it was a hell to find a forum to post something about the mobile phones, as I still couldnt find it I post it here. 

I have the Sony xperia XZ1 compact awesome phone (a bit more unstable than the Z3 and Z5. But way better than the X)

Now why would Sony decide to remove the jack connection and replace the fingerprint scanner to a place where I can never reach it when using one hand? This was the only phone in a reasonable size available with everything in and on it you could wish for in a nice design... I'm not even gonna dtart on the design of the xz2... 

I have been using Sony mobile since the beginning but since the introduction of the X it's going down hills.

I am in need of a new phone and if the xz3 (compact) doesnt change things back to what made the sony mobile phones  awesome I will go to either LG or Samsung.

Also Sony made some great head phones but how am i gonna conncect them now? Don't say bluetooth, there is too much latency and interference when in busy locations or when the phone is in my pocket it also is disturbed a lot. 

Conclusion:  bring back the jack connection, either remove the fingerprint scanner or place it back to the site of the phone. And maybe while you're at it also bring back the am/fm radio receiver

Thanks

1 ANTWOORD 1
profile.country.NL.title
pa3eia
Expert

Dan zit je hier niet goed, dit is Sony Community van Electronics.

Voor vragen over Sony Mobile producten verwijs ik je graag door naar de Sony-Mobile Community.

suc6 ermee,
73's

I don't know everything, just trying to help you!!!
Thanks about the Kudos!!!