annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

Xperia 10 III Poor video quality for video calls

profile.country.NL.title
rohitsnair91
Ontdekker

Xperia 10 III Poor video quality for video calls

I recently purchased an Xperia 10 III, my first sony phone.  The quality of videos during video calls using apps like Watsapp, Duo, and Messenger is poor. Pictures look painted with grainy features. The quality could be compared to that of a 240p video. There is an overall dark tint to the video during the calls. It is surprising that in the normal camera function, the videos are very good. So this appears to be a software issue, some sort of compatibility issue with third-party apps. Does anyone else have this issue? Is this bug fixable? If so, please fix it. What good is a smartphone if one cannot use basic features like video calls with decent quality? 

5 ANTWOORDEN 5
profile.country.NL.title
pa3eia
Expert

Dit is het Nederlandse gedeelte van de Sony Community, met als voertaal Nederlands.

Sony Xperia (UK) 

73's

I don't know everything, just trying to help you!!!
Thanks about the Kudos!!!
profile.country.NL.title
rohitsnair91
Ontdekker

Het spijt me. I live in the Netherlands, I bought this phone in the Netherlands and registered with the sony community in the Netherlands. So I couldn't post it in the UK website, they redirected me here. Omdat mijn nederlands niet zo goed is, heb ik een post in het Engels geplaatst. Ik hoop dat dit geen probleem is aangezien de meeste mensen goed engels begrijpen. 

profile.country.NL.title
pa3eia
Expert

@rohitsnair91  schreef:

Het spijt me. I live in the Netherlands, I bought this phone in the Netherlands and registered with the sony community in the Netherlands. So I couldn't post it in the UK website, they redirected me here. 

Op de Home pagina van de Nederlandse Sony Community is aan de rechterkant in het rode vlak de link die je doorstuurt naar het Xperia forum met je Nederlandse account, zonder dat je weer moet inloggen.

Daar zijn ook de Xperia speciallisten aanwezig die mogelijk een oplossing kunnen geven.

suc6 ermee,
73's

I don't know everything, just trying to help you!!!
Thanks about the Kudos!!!
profile.country.NL.title
rohitsnair91
Ontdekker

@pa3eia  Dank u wel!

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Try resetting your modem.

If it's only happening at home.

From my own experience Signal delivers better video quality than Whatsapp.