Join now - be part of our community!

Sound "crackles" + Selfie Cam colours look unnatural

SOLVED
xPandamon
Visitor

Sound "crackles" + Selfie Cam colours look unnatural

The title says everything. The sound crackles and scratches. This gets fixed by closing and reopening the app with the problem but it reappears at random. Doesn't seem to appear in Youtube and Netflix but in Whatsapp and games. Oh and the front camera seems off in terms of colours. My lips are bright pink. That needs some improvements aswell. Please allow us to change the positioning of apps running in 16:9 please. It just looks really awkward when there's a giant black bar at the right half of the phone. This does occur in Pokemon Quest, as an example. It should be centered, obviously.

Okay. I see what the problem is with games. There is no app scaling setting on this phone, compared to others. That's a BIG problem on a new aspect ratio like this..

11 REPLIES 11
xPandamon
Visitor

Yeah, i talked about my lips. Turns out the display colour settings  it up, on my PC it's fine.

xPandamon
Visitor

Could you look at the side of the box please? Wanna know what revision your current device is. Mine is rev. 2, jus like the one i sent in before. It could be a problem with that specific revision i think